This Shipping Policy was last modified and published on December 5, 2020 and will take effect on December 5, 2020.
Our goal is to keep your experience and ordering process as simple as possible. Shipping times vary from 1-3 business days and delivery time varies between 3-10 business days if your desired product is in stock.
Please read through our policy so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you complete your order. This means that your payment has been successfully authorized, and we are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order confirmation, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process your order for shipment.
- If your order is in stock and your payment is approved, the product ordered will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you the tracking information within 24 hours to the email address you provided when checking out.
- We ship daily via reputed shipment partners across locations, and all orders will ship the same day as ordered if the order is submitted before 1 PM IST (some exceptions apply, some part & freight orders may not ship until the following 1-2 days).
- Some parts orders and freight shipments are subject to ship the following business day if the order is placed close to the 1 PM cut-off time.
- Shipping costs are included with any unit going via standard ground shipping. Some which ship by other means may incur additional costs.
- We do not offer Cash On Delivery at this time.
- A phone number is required by the courier/shipping company so a delivery appointment can be made.
- Failure to provide this at the time of order may cause a delay in delivery as shipping items will not be delivered without an appointment.
- A delay in delivery may also cause additional storage fees to accrue that will need to be paid prior to delivery.
International customers, please note: You are responsible for any and all duties or taxes that may apply. (see details below)
- Customs, Duties, and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to customs brokerage fees, import duties, and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient because we have no control over these government-imposed charges and cannot determine what they may be. Customs policies vary greatly among countries. Therefore, we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country. We report the amount of the sale on the Customs form. Please do not ask us to claim less than the actual purchase amount. It is the customer's responsibility to know the legality of the products ordered in their country. Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country and we cannot keep up with them all. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our products to your country.
- As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order. Please contact your local customs office for such information.
- To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, consider providing us with a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5-15 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
- We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
- We will deduct all additional fees resulting from refused international shipments from your refund.
- If we are charged for YOUR taxes and duties on the shipment or incur any penalty or lawsuit related to your order or shipment, we will post the charge to you.
- If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we will NOT issue you a refund since, obviously, local laws and regulations determine the fate of the package. If we do receive the package back after being seized, you are still responsible for the shipping charges and any other fees plus penalties incurred.
- We ship via reputed shipping and courier services for most of our products, other means might be used for local deliveries, small parts, and accessories, and freight for larger orders.
- If you don't receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order confirmation, feel free to follow up with us at [email protected]
- Please inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive.
- If there are any products damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts for anything that's damaged.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to [email protected] and we will process a claim on your behalf.
- Handling Damages, Exceptions or Discrepancies at time of Product Delivery - Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing; or the packaging has excessive damage with the product exposed:
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of the contents of the unit.
- Strode E-Bikes recommends an IMMEDIATE inspection, with delivery partner present, to verify the damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on delivery paperwork and notify Strode E-Bikes immediately.
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on delivery partner’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier.
- From time to time, our products may run out of stock at our warehouse and the website wasn't updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will send you an email 1-3 business days after you place your order notifying you of the backorder, what the expected time for arrival is, and what substitutes are available in case you are interested in getting a product sooner. The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen
- circumstances like a shipment getting held up at the port upon arrival or the factory missing a certain part needed to complete the manufacturing process.
- If the arrival time changes on your order, you can let us know whether you would like to keep the order, substitute for a different product, or cancel the order altogether.
- Once back orders arrive, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1-3 business days.
Information for Freight Shipments
- When the item reaches your city or a city near yours the dispatcher will call you to set up a future delivery date and time with you. The item will not be delivered until you set up this appointment.
- You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item.
- The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available. Delivery appointments can only be scheduled Monday thru Friday. The delivery times can only be scheduled in delivery windows of 8 am - 12 pm or 12 pm - 4 pm. Depending on the freight company the delivery window may differ. A fixed delivery time cannot be scheduled. Example 9:00 am. It can only be scheduled in a delivery window time frame.
- Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you at.
- Don't screen your calls until your item has been delivered.
- The item will be delivered and will be placed at your door or the nearest area near your door. Due to the large size, it may not be possible to be placed at your door or delivered to your exact floor, if in an apartment building.
- Be sure to keep all your packing materials including the pallet. If you decide to return the item you will need to have all the original packing materials.
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at [email protected]